WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Discover valuable insights from the perspective of your loved one with
cancer (leukemia, lymphoma, breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer,
prostate cancer, testicular cancer etc)
- Gain self-awareness into your own emotional response to the diagnosis
and treatment. Learn how this is empowering or inhibiting your ability to
- Build confidence in your ability to help your loved one as you become
more familiar with the situation.
- Raise your understanding of others as you learn the behaviors,
mistakes and advantages associated with the information-seeker,
optimist, believer, worrier and dodger.
- Improve communication with your loved ones during the cancer
treatment that will last beyond the experience.
- Share principles with family and friends of all ages
- Improve your relationship with your loved one regardless of the cancer
type or prognosis.
- Find available resources from within your home state or treatment